Re: back pain

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Cheers!

      i have tried rotating the handlebars. . But it didnt do me any
      good. . And also, the handlebars will hit your tank when you turn to
      the end points. . The only thing that really made a differnce was
      when I cut down the windscreen completley. . The windspeed that hits
      my upperbody relaxes my back just fine. . I can lean on the wind!

      I orderd a new screen from Gustafsson plastic in US. Its sporty and
      short with a dark blue tone to it. . Looks great. Pictures will be
      added in the photo section soon. .

      Ride on /Hank