Re: 02 Trophy 1200 tire choices!

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 31, 2007
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "concoursbdh" <concoursbdh@...>
      wrote:

      > > I have read on a tire store site, I think SWMototires that they
      > don't recommend the Avon 120/70/17 due to all of them that they
      have
      > been getting back in returns. Anyone here have any trouble that is
      > running them?
      > >
      > > 1) Avon Storms
      > > 2) Pilot Roads
      > >
      > > Nuff-said!!!
      > >
      > > Tom D.

      I also have heard some negative feed back about the the Avon's. But
      it was due to the amount of balance material that was required. Some
      of the tires take more than what has been seen with the other
      manufactures tires. This may or may not be true but if you see how
      much some of the car tires require, I would suspect that it will be
      all become relative.

      Tom D.