RE: [TriumphTrophy] New Online Shop?

  • Alec Gore
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Greg

      Good guys working online without overheads in staff or building,
      working on the "pile it high, sell it cheap" principle. Over
      2,000 ebay sales with 99.9% satisfaction rate. No affiliations.

      http://stores.ebay.ie/Squaredeals-UK

      "Maintained by: oilyhands0( 2210)
      SQUAREDEALS UK.Is run by two lifelong bikers. Modest overheads
      enable us to bring brand names such as Ecliptech Shift-I rev
      light & 'Ecliptech Motorcycle Twin headlight driver' EBC NGK.HEL
      Acumen Goldfren HH brake pads & other products to you at very
      competitive prices. www.triumph-online.co.uk "

      Regards

      Alec

      Harrison
      > Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 2:07 PM
      > To: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [TriumphTrophy] New Online Shop?
      >
      > Well, probably not new, but whilst shopping for a new chain
      > and sprockets last night, i found this online shop: -
      >
      > http://www.triumph-online.co.uk/
      >
      > Have any members ever used it, and in particular have any
      > members bought chain and sprockets from them? They seem to
      > be half the price of what i'd pay if i went to my local
      > dealer, but as my old Grandad used to say, sometimes if
      > something seems too good to be true, it probably is!!
      >
      > Any comments / personal experiences of this nline retailer
      > would be very welcome.
      >
      > Many thanks all,
      >
      > Greg
      >

      > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which
      > merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only
      > relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that
      > person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of
      > a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for
      > personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a
      > minimum when replying.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Greg Harrison
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
        Alec - many thanks indeed for your detailed reply. Triumph-Online will
        be getting my business then :)

        Cheers again dood,

        Greg