pictures of my '99 trophy 900

  • clifflatshaw
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15, 2007
      http://www.esnips.com/web/Picturesofmybike/

      I bought it about a month ago for $2600, and I just got it all back
      together after giving it a tune-up. It took some time to get the parts
      I needed, but now I have a pretty nice bike. I still need the inner
      fairing pieces that keep the hot air off of my legs. Anyone know where
      I could get them?
      Cliff
    • Ed Walden
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
        There is a guy on ebay selling Trophy parts. He may have your inner
        fairing if you ask. He has all the outer fairing parts so he might have
        the inners as well. Ed

        > I needed, but now I have a pretty nice bike. I still need the inner
        > fairing pieces that keep the hot air off of my legs. Anyone know
        where
        > I could get them?
        > Cliff

      • b w

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, b w <triumphdude2003@...> wrote:

            > I bought it about a month ago for $2600, and I just got it all back
            > together after giving it a tune-up.

            > Cliff

            Nice looking bike Cliff, you've done a excellent job there. Where did
            you get the heat shields for the exhausts? They look great, and will
            stop melted boot sole syndrome;o)

            Mick,Scotland,UK.
          • Brian E.
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
              Looks great. What brand and model tail bag is that. Looks really
              sharp. You may want to mount the rear straps differently as the rear
              turn signal mounts are not very strong and break out of the bodywork
              with minimal force.
            • clifflatshaw
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
                They came with the bike. I bought the bike from Mototrends bike shop
                in Las Vegas, NV USA. It was the owner's bike.

                --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Trophy Mick" <jmormerod@...>
                wrote:

                > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, b w <triumphdude2003@> wrote:
                >

                > > I bought it about a month ago for $2600, and I just got it all
                back
                > > together after giving it a tune-up.
                >
                > > Cliff
                >

                > Nice looking bike Cliff, you've done a excellent job there. Where
                did
                > you get the heat shields for the exhausts? They look great, and will
                > stop melted boot sole syndrome;o)
                >

                > Mick,Scotland,UK.

              • clifflatshaw
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
                  Nelson Rigg CL 150 Tail Bag; Nelson Rigg 2184 Tank Bag. Thanks, I'll
                  try another way to mount the Tail Bag.

                  --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Brian E." <trophy12@...> wrote:

                  > Looks great. What brand and model tail bag is that. Looks really
                  > sharp. You may want to mount the rear straps differently as the rear
                  > turn signal mounts are not very strong and break out of the bodywork
                  > with minimal force.

                • Ed Walden
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 16, 2007
                    Hey Cliff. This fellah has your inner liners for you motorcycle and he
                    is cheap. Here is his web address

                    http://artandmotorcycles.com