For Sale

  • jjack602
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 1, 2007
      2002 Emerald Green Trophy 1200. 6500 miles, Russell day-long seat w/
      backrest, Throttlemeister, Starcom intercom, factory side cases, Nelson-
      Rigg tank and tail bags. $6200 Located in Sarasota, FL. email for pics.
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 2, 2007
        Jjack am very interested please e-mail me some more info to my home e-
        mail, king6750@... thanks, Chris

        In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "jjack602" <jjack602@...> wrote:

        > 2002 Emerald Green Trophy 1200. 6500 miles, Russell day-long seat w/
        > backrest, Throttlemeister, Starcom intercom, factory side cases,
        Nelson-
        > Rigg tank and tail bags. $6200 Located in Sarasota, FL. email for
        pics.

      • ttrtuffy
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 13, 2010
          Well group, I have finally made the switch. I have purchased a 2007 ST1300.

          My 2001 Platinum 1200 Trophy is now for sale.

          My price is $4000 firm.

          The Bike has ~13,000 miles

          Please email me personally at gracevanpelt@... if you are interested.

          Grace
        • Maurice
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 24, 2012
            I have for sale a tank cover and bagster bag for a 2006 Sprint ST in dark red very good condition.A brilliant addition if you go touring,also a brand new pair of Hein Gerrike Gortex leather/material trousers about a 38" waist for someone about 6foot tall, armour in the right places still got the labels on cost £299.00 i would take £125.00 for the trousers and £85.00ono for thge tank cover and bag i can e-mail pictures if reqd
            I am located in North East England so if someone wanted anything i would get a price for postage or you can collect
            Thanx For Looking
            mojo
          • Maurice
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 2, 2012
              for sale is ny 1996 trophy 900.taxed and tested only done 31000 very well looked after,well worth having a look at.I havent riden it since i bought it as was a replcement for my sprint st which got wrote off,but it does'nt look like i will be riding in the near future(which i am gutted about)so if anyone wants a look gimme a ring on 07847198838
              It really is a nice example
              mojo