Re: Back with a new to me Trophy and more questions!

  • tlctn2003
    Message 1 of 17 , May 3, 2007
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Smokymtngrl <smokymtngrl@...> wrote:

      > OK, so the TN chick finally got her Trophy. It is a
      > platinum '99 1200 with 67k on it.

      Where in TN does the TN chick live?
    • Butch Everly
      Message 2 of 17 , May 3, 2007
        I was the first bidder, so if anyone can call "dibs" I'ld like to.
        Butch

        >From: "Angel Hernandez" <angel.hernandez@...>
        >To: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Back with a new to me Trophy and more
        >questions!
        >Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:03:49 -0400
        >
        >Welcome and "me too"....
        >
        >Just took delivery of a 2002 1200. It's the graphite color for '03.
        >Triumph toured with it to show off the next year's paint. Bump for
        >the unique scale I suppose.
        >
        >I concur with wow factor. Holy crap is that a torquey ride... and
        >smooooooth. As soon as you get moving, 300lbs just disappear.
        >
        >I'm bidding on the Corbin that another member put on ebay the other
        >day. I'd hate to run up the price for fellow group members. Anyone
        >else looking at it or can I call "dibs?"
        >
        >Pics will be posted soon. Cheers!

      • C BENNETT
        Message 3 of 17 , May 3, 2007
          loose alternator bolt?

          whitehawk_gb <whitehawk_gb@...> wrote: I get this tapping noise from my engine when riding or stationary, it
          dos not matter if it's under load or cruising the same tap tap noise is
          always there. It's a n early trophy 93, before anyone says it, the
          tappets don't need done so any ideas anybody

          Thanks in advance

        • Smokymtngrl
          Message 4 of 17 , May 3, 2007
            First and foremost, thanks guys for all the help! You
            all have been so great over the last months as I
            searched...I am checking my options for seats and bars
            as we speak, and I greatly appreciate your input!

            tlctn2003, I live in Maynardville, TN...about 20 miles
            NE of Knoxville. Does the tn in your name mean you
            have tn roots as well?

            --- tlctn2003 <tlcoulter@...> wrote:

            > Where in TN does the TN chick live?

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Frederick Klies
            Message 5 of 17 , May 4, 2007
              Please remove my address from your records.

              Smokymtngrl <smokymtngrl@...> wrote: First and foremost, thanks guys for all the help! You

              --- tlctn2003 <tlcoulter@...> wrote:

              > Where in TN does the TN chick live?

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Freddie Klies
              www.easterncycleperf.com

            • Frederick Klies
              Message 6 of 17 , May 4, 2007
                Please remove my address from your records.

                Butch Everly <paintguy59@...> wrote: I was the first bidder, so if anyone can call "dibs" I'ld like to.

                Message 7 of 17 , May 4, 2007

                  Message 8 of 17 , May 4, 2007
                    --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Smokymtngrl <smokymtngrl@...> wrote:
                    > tlctn2003, I live in Maynardville, TN...about 20 miles
                    > NE of Knoxville. Does the tn in your name mean you
                    > have tn roots as well?
                    >
                    > --- tlctn2003 <tlcoulter@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > Where in TN does the TN chick live?

                    I live in Maryville. I have a Pacific Blue '00 Trophy 1200. We'll
                    have to get together sometime. Most of my riding is either east or
                    south of Maryville, towards those beautiful mountains.
                  • Norman Bunn
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 4, 2007
                      Frederick,

                      There is a link at the bottom of each of these messages that allows you
                      to unsubscribe or you can send an email to
                      TriumphTrophy-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com. Replying to these posts will
                      not accomplish that.

                      Norman

                      ---

                      Norman W. Bunn
                      norman.bunn@...
                      803.405.1008
                      www.CraftedSolutions.com
                      Crafted Solutions, Inc.
                      Web Design & Development
                      Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
                      "Get the results the Internet promises;
                      get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"

                      Frederick Klies wrote:

                      > Please remove my address from your records.

                    • Don Varnau
                      Message 10 of 17 , May 4, 2007
                        Frederick,
                        You've subscribed to a Yahoo Group. There's
                        unsubscribe information at the bottom of each message.
                        I've left the unsubscribe information in this message.
                        If this doesn't work for you, the moderator will
                        unsubscribe you before too long.

                        Regards,
                        Don Varnau

                        --- Frederick Klies <kliesecp@...> wrote:

                        > Please remove my address from your records.
                        >
                        > www.easterncycleperf.com

                        > Unsubscribe:
                        >
                        > URL to this page:

                        > Yahoo! Groups Links
                        > to:
                      • Ross
                        Message 11 of 17 , May 4, 2007
                          THANK YOU, Norman!!! I was beginning to think we would have to read the
                          same comment for the next 10 yrs...

                          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Norman Bunn <norman.bunn@...>