gen mar risers for trophy

  • Mark Olson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hello all I've got a 96 900 Trophy and I'm looking for some gen mar
      risers for it. I also need one bar end weight as one of mine vanished
      on a ride!!!?? I'm also looking for the front fairing, color and
      condition not too important and the rear bodywork. I've decided to
      change the color of the bike but I want to keep the original bodywork
      too. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks, Mark

      Mark Olson
      96 900 Trophy
      02 TT600 (very soon)
    • eoinkirwan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Olson" <molsonle@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello all I've got a 96 900 Trophy and I'm looking for some gen mar
        > risers for it.

        A friend of mine has a pair of Genmars for the earlier Trophies
        (single headlight - not sure if your '96 is the newer twin headlight
        model or not?) - if interested let me know.

        Eoin

        '04 ST955i
        ex '93 Trophy3
      • AJ Turner
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
          I have a spare stock bar end weight from my '96 (removed to install a bar
          end helmet lock) I can fix you up with.

          You'll still need to buy a bolt to fit it at a hardware store though.

          Email me off-list with your address: aj-turner@...

          AJ Turner
          '96 Merlot BBBB

          > I also need one bar end weight as one of mine vanished
          > on a ride!!!??
        • Ross
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
            Hi, I have a pair of GenMar's for the later style Trophy's. Email me
            for details.