Re: Fuel Starving?

  • skipton78
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Walden" <WALEAO@...> wrote:

      > > > sounds like its starving. What do I need to do. Ed

      Dont use tesco fuel ho ho
    • Ed Walden
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 3, 2007
        Yes, I have done everything I can with the fuel system. I even tried
        adjusting the air/fuel mixture screw to 3 turns and to 2 turns to see
        if it made a difference. It ran great for a while and then I stopped
        at a red light and the idle started missing again. Its embarrasing to
        be riding such a beautiful bike and a harley sounds better then it
        does. Its even started dying at low speeds now. I know its not the
        carbs, I think its not the petcock. I will check the spark plug wires
        and coils when I get home at the end of the month. I am in Richmond Va
        for the next month and no motorcycle. Life is so tough. I have a
        Chrysler Pacifica in the same color as my bike for a rental and I have
        to admit its nice but my wife says its gay. Oh well.

        Ed