Home page 2.

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
      Now that is a good reason to own a Trophy. With no disrespect intended
      please remove the Union Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I have not seen our moderator say anything, as of yet, he must be
      enjoying the email traffic.

      Ken... When will the Union Jack be removed so we can see..?

      Tom D.
    • Tom Witt
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2006
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <motoworld2001@...> wrote:

        > Now that is a good reason to own a Trophy. With no disrespect
        intended
        > please remove the Union Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        >
        > I have not seen our moderator say anything, as of yet, he must be
        > enjoying the email traffic.
        >
        > Ken... When will the Union Jack be removed so we can see..?

        Ken is currently on Holiday. <G>

        Tom
      • Tom
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Witt" <Witttom@...> wrote:

          > Ken is currently on Holiday. <G>
          >
          > Tom

          I he only knew what the home page looked like... Maybe he does?

          LOL!!!
        • Tom
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <motoworld2001@...> wrote:
            > > Ken is currently on Holiday. <G>
            > >
            > > Tom
            > >
            > If he only knew what the home page looked like... Maybe he does?
            Likely not...

            > LOL!!!

            Tom,
            I guess the party should end; the group site is such that no one
            should be offended on a continuing basis.

            I must agree that it is time to change the home page picture to one
            that best represents the site intent; "G" rated conversation about
            the machines we enjoy!!!

            Tom D.
          • b25bsaboy
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
              Gentleman and Ladies,

              The picture on the home page really does not reflect what the
              Triumph Trophy Owners are all about. Guess what I am saying, in my
              mind a picture of a nakd lady only in my mind makes the
              picture...cheap! And that is not what this page is all about.
              I remember the Norton Girls back in the 70's and they really set off
              the machine, but remember they had cloths on and that added class to
              the Norton Commando's.
              I guess this piture has to go, however it's up to Ken.

              Rick MacPherson
              www.ricksvintagebikes.com
              -- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <motoworld2001@...> wrote:

              > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <motoworld2001@> wrote:
              > > > Ken is currently on Holiday. <G>
              > > >
              > > > Tom
              > > >
              > > If he only knew what the home page looked like... Maybe he does?
              > Likely not...
              > >
              > > LOL!!!
              > >

              > Tom,
              > I guess the party should end; the group site is such that no one
              > should be offended on a continuing basis.
              >
              > I must agree that it is time to change the home page picture to
              one
              > that best represents the site intent; "G" rated conversation about
              > the machines we enjoy!!!
              >
              > Tom D.

            • shodan64
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                I have to agree with Tom D. Take down the picture and send all of
                them to me for safe keeping. I'll throw myself on the sword for the
                good of the group...

                John H.

                > Tom,
                > I guess the party should end; the group site is such that no one
                > should be offended on a continuing basis.
                >
                > I must agree that it is time to change the home page picture to one
                > that best represents the site intent; "G" rated conversation about
                > the machines we enjoy!!!
                >
                > Tom D.

              • Tom Witt
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                  --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <motoworld2001@...> wrote:

                  > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Witt" <Witttom@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ken is currently on Holiday. <G>
                  > >
                  > > Tom
                  > >

                  > I he only knew what the home page looked like... Maybe he does?
                  >
                  > LOL!!!

                  I'll make sure that he will see any photo used for the home page over
                  the past few days (of he wants), as I'm sure he's gonna be curious.
                  Hehe...

                  Nevertheless, home page now change. Hope it meets everyone's
                  approval. ;)

                  Tom
                • Alec Gore
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 6, 2006
                    Certainly more reflective of the Group as a whole, I believe.

                    Regards

                    Alec