Re: Home page.

  • Ross
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 2, 2006
      It's this one
      http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/TriumphTrophy/

      Better change your bookmark for this forum to that!

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Clark" <apsllp@...>
      wrote:

      > Enough of the home page bit.....no one has said yet Where it is.
      What
      > home page are you talking about. Is there a link?
      >
      > I looked at the Triumph website and didn't see anything
      particularly eye
      > catching, or objectionable. Until there is a New Trophy listed, the
      > Triumph site isn't interesting to me at all.
      >
      > Bob Clark
      > 01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
      > 96 Magna Red Honda PC-800
      > 71 Suzuki T-500
      > Augusta, Ga
      >

      > <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?
      s=97359714&grpId=290450&grpspId=1600126259&ms
      > gId=54219&stime=1157168225&nc1=3848610&nc2=2&nc3=3>

    • Duncan
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 6, 2006
        Personally I don't care whats on the home page, I just read the mails. But now due to all of this waffle in my in box I shall be going to summary only settings.

        The bottom line is that the owner of the group decided to put a picture on THEIR group so it might be nice to let them make the decision and if you don't like you need to decide whether you object to it enough to leave the group.

        Just my view.

        Duncan