RE: clock problems

  • Steve Kreckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2001
      The clocks have been notoriously dodgy. Mine was flaky after a few months,
      the same stop-go-stop-go problem, I had it replaced under warranty. It was
      fine for about a year and now the problem is back again. I have no other
      solution than to try replacing it again and double checking the electrical
      connections to the back of the clock. When I do replace the clock I'll tear
      the old one apart and see if there's anything obviously wrong on the
      internal electricals.

      Steve

      Steve Kreckman
      hounds3@...