Re: Scotland

  • Darryl Flynn
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 1, 2006
      I always go to the West coast of Scotland and one of my favourite rides is
      from Lochgilpead down to Campbletown on the " Kintyre Trail" . I am always
      disappointed when that section of ride is finished.

      Whilst down there take the time to have a ride up to the lighthouse at the
      Mull of Kintyre.

      Darryl Flynn

      It has removed 2002 spam emails to date.