Re: Trophy Down

  • Steve Wassenich
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2006
      mark roy viccars wrote:

      > ...did the truck see you and stop...

      Yes, he did. In fact, he told me he saw the bike slide past him on
      its side and wondered where the heck the rider was, so he stopped and
      looked for me. The bike slid farther than me! I went off into the
      weeds and tumbled ten feet down a hill, while the bike just slid
      along and stopped right next to the road.

      Steve W.