Re: balancing act

  • Rocky
    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2006
      Seems like I read a technique about turning around on a steep hill.
      Someone chime in here if I have it wrong.

      You point the bike straight up the hill and hit the engine kill
      switch while keeping the bike in first gear. Turn all the way to
      the right and use the clutch to feather your progress (regress?)
      rather than the front break which has a tendency to slide on the
      hill. You back up and swing a tight arc using your uphill leg to
      steady the bike as you turn and presto you are facing downhill.
      This is probably a lot easier to write about than to perform.

      I suspect anyone able to do this two-up should be given a medal.

      Rocky

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Davenport"