Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Shifter Shaft Seal

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2006
      I agree. What I thought was an oil leak (I was convinced it WAS an oil leak)
      from that area was no more than oil
      splatter (Scottoiler-fed to chain) from the drive pinion. There was no oil
      at all getting on the rear rim, but a drip drip drip from that front pinion,
      especially when the bike was at rest. It's no more than a minor
      inconvenience.

      Ken Hastie
      List Owner