D&D Exhausts wanted in the UK.

  • spberrecloth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Does anyone in the UK have a set of D&D exhausts for a '97 1200
      Trophy? Or have any idea where I can get a (cheapish) pair of exhausts
      to fit?

      Thanks.
    • bmillard7291
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Try ' Triumphant ' in Merthyr ( they have a website ). The guy who
        runs it is called Sandy and he's very helpful. They sell second hand
        Triumph parts. He's getting me a set of panniers ( original Triumph )
        plus the frame for £200.
        Should have the parts you want there.
        Cheers,
        Bob