"Trophy for sale"

  • mwhurst@xxxx.xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
      Chris, sorry to hear it proved too much for your wife. I would
      be interested in her, and your report on the Gustafson shield
      and would love to see a Nightshade Trophy with purple windshield!

      Michael
    • Beardg@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
        In a message dated 11/30/1999 4:54:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        mwhurst@... writes:

        << From: mwhurst@...

        Chris, sorry to hear it proved too much for your wife. I would
        be interested in her >>
        Beardg>>>Micheal I think he`s selling the bike.......not the wife.
        Dave

        What do the politicians say--"taken completely out of context?"
        On the other hand...(:-) Michael