Introducing myself ...

  • djacobs00
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      I am a new member to this group.
      Just wanted to say hi ... and will be watching with interest.

      Dick J
      Dallas, TX
      '95 Triumph Trophy 900
      http://www.dickjacobs.com
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "djacobs00" <dj@d...> wrote:

        > I am a new member to this group.
        > Just wanted to say hi ... and will be watching with interest.
        >
        > Dick J
        > Dallas, TX
        > '95 Triumph Trophy 900
        > http://www.dickjacobs.com

        Dick,
        Welcome a board; I also will have an interest in your progress
        with your newly acquired Trophy! Check out the FAQ section (if you
        haven't already) along with the files section, lots and lots of good
        info!!!
        Tom D.
        1999 BBBB
      • Tony D.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2005
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "djacobs00" <dj@d...> wrote:

          > I am a new member to this group.
          > Just wanted to say hi ... and will be watching with interest.
          >
          > Dick J

          Welcome aboard Dick. It was neat reading your web page and seeing the
          before photos.

          Good luck with the restoration and good thing you didn't ride it home!

          Tony D. '01 1200