Re: Paint Code: Graphite grey

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
      John / Sean,
      Tom D.
      1999 BRG
      New Haven, CT.
      We should get all of the Trophys together in the Spring for a ride!
      PS: There is Americade 2006, we had a great time in 2005.

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, John Haynes <shodan64@y...>
      wrote:

      > http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/2046.aspx
      >
      > John Haynes
      > Meriden, CT
      > 1999 Pacific Blue 1200 Trophy
      >

      > Sean <greene.sean@c...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for the paint codes for the 2003 grahite grey. I have
      seen on this
      > site before that Triumph's HomePage lists them. I did go to the
      page and there
      > is a listing, but there are no codes listing under the heading. Can
      anyone out
      > there help me find the paint codes for my graphite grey???
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Sean Greene
      > Cape Cod, Mass
      > 2003 Graphite Grey 1200
      >

      > Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations &
      comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each
      contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk &
      discretion of the reader!

      > FAQs:
      > href="http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EDVOP5EPHnljXq-
      9iPCgjGwUdHUKzLwAMeBqkZ_PyLZhp2iPfOi177Vmc8AvZ9UippkWqnCAy9FpHH6L/ALL_
      FAQ/FAQ.html"><font
      > color="#FF0000" size="3"><strong>FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions),

      > Triumph motorcycles Trophy Sports tour Triumph
      Sprint

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------

    • michael schoen
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
        count on me Michael 99 trophy 1200 platinum

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Music Unlimited
        http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
      • greene.sean@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2005
          Sounds good, I am already taking a hard look at Americade 2006, I have vacation set up for that week already, if I can make the rest work Im there!
          --
          Sean Greene
          2003 Graphite Grey 1200

        • John Haynes