I am the lucky one owner of a fast zbrg bbbb 1200. Only three serious complaint

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
      GRG-was obviously the fastest, so I got stopped, but let off, after
      hearing that their Dads all rode wild bunch.
      My very first long trip, I was sure someone really dropped the seat
      comfort joke. It necessatitated riding home from Julian, Ca, on my
      knees. . I mean seriously! I have ridden 100,00 miles, and more, on an
      old Harley chopper. Granted I was a bit younger, but I rode the 1/2/"
      thick. With my sweet Sherri, and camp gear. Still I've never felt,
      anything so bad. Then the parts man told me that the stockers, and
      more Money!
      I, had Mike gorbin and I strike up a friendship at the 49er BWM
      ralley, and trud to his word, he made me the only custom seat I've
      ever had. Talk about Kind for a day!
      When I got my Trumpet, it was after a brief article on a bike of his
      own, that just sold me. Plus I guess that he's already,built us a seat.
      It seems we share about the same sizes.
      Finally I tried a tall shield, only to discover that my Sherri's
      heldet was getting seriously tosses about, Not to mention my own
      misery. I put the micro0l edginl, and havend look abck!
      Jack & Sherri
    • mark wurty
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2005
        I am looking for a top box and mounting hardware for my 2001 TT 1200.

        Are there still parts available?
        Will a Givi box work or is it Triumph specific ?

        anyone have one for sale ?
        My son likes to ride with me but he is only 7 so I like something for him to lean against.

        Thanks Wurty

      • Phil Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
          If you don't need the box, the Corbin Trophy seat has the back rest
          option. Seat is stiff/hard but feels better than the OEM.
          The backrest is excellent.

          phil

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
            contact www.saeng.com.....measure the total length of
            your screen edge, then add 2". I used about 5 or 6
            small drops, on the screan edge nine years ago. It
            will also disperce rain out to the sides, and off your
            helmet screen. I forget now what it costs, not too
            pricy, well worth it!
            love
            Poppa Jack

            --- Jack Byers <jackbyers@...> wrote:

            ---------------------------------
[...]

            Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data
            citations & comments are solely & strictly the
            responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the
            information is solely at the risk & discretion of the
            reader!

            Unsubscribe:

            URL to this page:

            FAQs:
            color="#FF0000" size="3"><strong>FAQs (Frequently
            Asked Questions),

            Triumph motorcycles
            Trophy Sports tour

            Triumph