Re: Highway Pegs? Vista Cruise Comments

  • oceanroadfan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      AJ,

      I created a folder (Trophy Cruise Control)in the files section and
      posted a photo of the Vista Modification inside it. It is pretty easy
      to do if you have the right tools. Mine has held up for almost three
      years and works as well as the original setup.

      I put the peg on with an M6 bolt (that is what the lower fairing bolt
      is) welded inside it. It "Flexed" alot more than I am comfortable
      with and I shelved that plan. I'll think about it some more over the
      winter and come up with something better. My neighbor is an engineer
      and we'll probably design and fabricate something that will not flex
      in his mini-machine shop eventually.

      Mike