Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Milwaukee ?

  • jim schisler
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      I rode with my brother to one of the harley anvsry checkpoints with 100's of harleys around and people actually came over to check out my bike. Talked to some brits who rented bikes to go on the ride. Only saw my bike and a bmw in the lot that were not harleys. I didn't stay too long. The circus brought in too many clowns. (I overheard a couple cops actually say that). Overall I've never really had a bad experience with many bikers, harley or not. Then again I've never been to Milwaukie... -jims
    • richard mclarty
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        Speaking of Harleys and bikers, there is a really big bike rally in Galveston Tx coming up the first weekend of October. It will be a few thousand Harleys, but there are also the handfulls of ricers and other bikes there too. Best of all it has lots of live music, and is free for everyone to attend.

        I will be going, if anyone is in the area drop me a line and maybe we could meet up for a beer or three.

        Richard