Re: [TriumphTrophy] Phils Tires?

  • Phillip Koken
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
      Yes, I am running Pilot Powers at 38 / 41 psi. I replaced the rear at 2200 miles and the front is still good at almost 4k...

      The Avons were at 36/41 and were toast at 19XX miles ... The Pilot Power tires are in another league, you cannot really compare the Avons fairly.

      I need to take updated pics, the bike is cleaner and looks better now than when I took those pictures that are currently on the website.

      ---------------------
      Sent with ChatterEmail
      True push email for the Treo Smartphone
      www.chatteremail.com
    • Phil Smith
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
        You got more miles on the PILOTS???

        > Yes, I am running Pilot Powers at 38 / 41 psi. I replaced the rear
        at 2200 miles and the front is still good at almost 4k...

        > The Avons were at 36/41 and were toast at 19XX miles ... The Pilot
        Power tires are in another league, you cannot really compare the Avons
        fairly.

        > I need to take updated pics, the bike is cleaner and looks better
        now than when I took those pictures that are currently on the website.

        > ---------------------
        > Sent with ChatterEmail
        > True push email for the Treo Smartphone
        > www.chatteremail.com