Phils Tires?

  • John Elliott
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hey Phil K.

      I thought you were running Pilot Powers on your bike (if you still have it, maybe you have sold it by now?) Anyway, I was checking out your photos and noticed that the rear tire is not a Pilot-Power. Just curious, Also, when you were running the P-Powers what PSI did you finalize on?

      Thanks,

      John E. 95, BBBB, BRG

    • Phillip Koken
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
        Yes, I am running Pilot Powers at 38 / 41 psi. I replaced the rear at 2200 miles and the front is still good at almost 4k...

        The Avons were at 36/41 and were toast at 19XX miles ... The Pilot Power tires are in another league, you cannot really compare the Avons fairly.

        I need to take updated pics, the bike is cleaner and looks better now than when I took those pictures that are currently on the website.

        ---------------------
        Sent with ChatterEmail
        True push email for the Treo Smartphone
        www.chatteremail.com
      • Phil Smith
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
          You got more miles on the PILOTS???

          > Yes, I am running Pilot Powers at 38 / 41 psi. I replaced the rear
          at 2200 miles and the front is still good at almost 4k...

          > The Avons were at 36/41 and were toast at 19XX miles ... The Pilot
          Power tires are in another league, you cannot really compare the Avons
          fairly.

          > I need to take updated pics, the bike is cleaner and looks better
          now than when I took those pictures that are currently on the website.

          > ---------------------
          > Sent with ChatterEmail
          > True push email for the Treo Smartphone
          > www.chatteremail.com