Legend?

  • Rudy Wheeler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:08 PM
      <Is it the same as the Legend TT?
      If so, What does the TT mean?

      It looks like the trophy motor (900) in a sit up cruiser.>

      Yes. Tourist Trophy, borrowed from the races, makes the bike sound fast.
      Yes, a T3 in a sit up cruiser/standard, from the "modular design" days.
      Model discontinued, I think in '00. Friends of mine have a sidecar on
      theirs, it looks and works great.

      Rudy Wheeler
      President, British Biker Cooperative

      "I admit that reason is a small and feeble flame, a flickering torch by
      stumblers carried in the star-less night, -- blown and flared by
      passion's storm, -- and yet, it is the only light. Extinguish that, and
      nought remains." Robert Green Ingersoll