Re: Lunchtime Photos...

  • Tony D.
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hey Phil - Nice photos......way to tease us poor guys in the
      northeast! We just dug out from another 8" of the white stuff this
      morning. The roads are so badly potholed, small cars run the risk
      of winding up on the back of milk cartons. I think I'm gonna need a
      dual sport 'til about June.

      Thanks for sharing your lunch.

      Tony D. '01 1200 (still in frozen storage)
    • john tabberer
      Message 32 of 32 , May 4, 2010
        And your disc pads will last a lot longer!...

        John