'95 Trophy 900 for sale (Texas)

  • CHRIS BELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      Well, after almost four years with only motorcycles in the garage, my wife
      has decided it's time to join "normal" society and buy a car.

      So HER bike is for sale. It's a '95 Trophy 900 with about 24K miles.
      Nightshade. All stock except taller Gustaffson windshield and lowered
      suspension (lowered 1.5 inches - buyer or seller can easily return to stock
      height). Nearly new Dunlop 205 tires. $5000.

      She won't have to give up cycling entirely - she'll still be able to ride my
      bikes, and we'll get her a good "around town commuter" in a year or so.

      A photo of the bike can be seen on our "bikes" page at:
      http://ww2.ddyne.com/cyclecats/cycles/ .
      For additional photos and info, e-mail me privately.

      Chris Bell
      Austin, TX
      '95 Triumph Speed Triple "TaCO"
      '90 BMW K75RT "Neptune"
      '73 BMW R??/5 "Bart" (basket case in need of everything)
      '73 Aermacchi/Harley TX-125 "Piglet" (for sale)