Trophy Fiche

  • Ed Walden
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
      One of you had a web site that had this item listed so I could
      download it. Are you still here and is it still available from any
      of you guys. Ed
    • Charlie
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2004
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Walden" <WALEAO@a...>
        wrote:
        > One of you had a web site that had this item listed so I could
        > download it. Are you still here and is it still available from
        any
        > of you guys. Ed

        Ed, are you talking about the parts fiche for the Trophy? If so,
        you can buy it on eBay, I think they have it on CD. $10??

        Charlie
      • BWG3COY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
          greenforest56@... writes:

          One of you had a web site that had this item listed so I could
          > download it. Are you still here and is it still available from
          any
          > of you guys. Ed

          Or I could send you the relevant page from it as I have the disc

          cofion (regards in welsh) Reidio y balchder (Ride with pride)
          John Bonnewell secretary/treasurer Blue Knights Wales 1
          _Blue Knights Wales 1 _ (http://www.bkwales1.fsnet.co.uk/index.htm)

        • Ed Walden
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004

            > Ed, are you talking about the parts fiche for the Trophy? If so,
            > you can buy it on eBay, I think they have it on CD. $10??
            >
            > Charlie

            I know Charlie. I have it but there was a member here that had one
            that you could download for free. Another member had asked about it
            but its too big to email. Ed