Permission to come aboard

  • David Cohen
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Is it within rules to post a review, (plug) for Dame Edna's Ride
      Hight adjusters?
      I've had them installed for a few weeks now.
      DC
    • Charlie
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "David Cohen" <dmcohen@i...>
        wrote:
        > Is it within rules to post a review, (plug) for Dame Edna's Ride
        > Hight adjusters?
        > I've had them installed for a few weeks now.
        > DC

        Of course, that's what this group is all about. If some guys don't
        agree with you, believe me, they'll let you know.

        Charlie
      • Ed Walden
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004

          > Of course, that's what this group is all about. If some guys don't
          > agree with you, believe me, they'll let you know.
          >
          > CharliE

          Hello Dave. Its about time you found yourself back here. Hell Yes.
          If no one else is interested I damn sure am and I am sure there are
          many more here. How did they work and has Mik come up with a hard
          price yet? There are several new members here now so why not
          introduce yourself again and tell everyone about all the mods you
          have done to your bike. From what I remember it was pretty
          extensive. Ed
        • Steve Wassenich
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
            David Cohen asked:

            > Is it within rules to post a review, (plug) for Dame Edna's Ride
            > Hight adjusters?
            > I've had them installed for a few weeks now.

            Certainly! And as Ed said, welcome back, sir. Will you be staying awhile?

            Steve W.
          • Charlie
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
              You are granted permission to come aboard, but you should understand
              this ship is listing to port and sinking. Also, no one is allowed
              aboard unless they bring their own booze and enough for the rest of
              us to drink - and no cheap stuff!! (Oh, no, Ed is going to do about
              a 100 postings on this one....)

              Charlie