Re: Enough about saddles....

  • Ed Walden
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      that these issues are ussually not one sided. They occur because of
      inattention to detail and mis understood "perceptions and emotions".

      > Bob Clark
      > 01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
      > 96 Magna Red Honda PC-800
      > 71 Suzuki T-500

      Ah so you are the guy we need to blame for all of the jobs in the US
      being outsourced. No wonder you are tired of people complaining.
      Well at least you drive the best colored Trophy. And the best year.
      Ed
    • Robert Clark
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
        Nope I’m one of the guys trying to Develop US sources that are competitive
        and cost effective. After 5 layoffs, 3 re-locations and 4 job changes in 6
        years, Lord knows I don’t want jobs going out of the US. I work for an
        American manufacturer that makes Tools to Work with.

        Bob Clark
        01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
        96 Magna Red Honda PC-800
        71 Suzuki T-500

        that these issues are ussually not one sided. They occur because of
        inattention to detail and mis understood "perceptions and emotions".

        > Bob Clark
        > 01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
        > 96 Magna Red Honda PC-800
        > 71 Suzuki T-500

        Ah so you are the guy we need to blame for all of the jobs in the US
        being outsourced. No wonder you are tired of people complaining.
        Well at least you drive the best colored Trophy. And the best year.
        Ed

        Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments
        are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of
        the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

        FAQs:
        href="
        http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EDVOP5EPHnljXq-9iPCgjGwUdHUKzLwAMeBqkZ_PyLZhp2i
        PfOi177Vmc8AvZ9UippkWqnCAy9FpHH6L/ALL_FAQ/FAQ.html"><font

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129k3a7v8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705126259:HM/EXP=1088820672/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp