Re: [TriumphTrophy] TT Gather - Detailed Arrangements

  • Steve Wassenich
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      Jorge posted:

      > a more detailed schedule for the Gather.

      Excellent! I'm ready for the Chinese on Friday. ;-)

      I'm probably going to just slab it from Dayton to Mackinaw City,
      avoiding I-75 through Toledo and Detroit but staying on four-lane the
      whole way. Oh well. Hopefully we'll be able to grind off the
      resulting flat centers on the Contis on the other days.

      Steve W.
    • jebosch@cbgundaker.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        Rudy and TT Crew,

        I have been lurking, hoping to make an 11th hour attempt to meet up
        with you guys. Wanted to redeem the "face planting pavement tour"
        south of Pedolsky last fall in the snow. Ironically I just tore up
        the same shoulder I landed on in that bike accident (this time
        playing volleyball), so riding is questionable for some time.
        However, I drink with my other hand, so I'll have a few beer for now
        and hope you all have a good time!

        Hope to meet you guys next year ;^)

        Jeff
        aka Flatlander1200

        PS - Anybody been to the Badlands in early to mid-September? I have
        a window to do this, but don't want to go lookin for bad weather
        like the freak snow storm Jeff J. ran into in Michigan on Oct.1 last
        year. Thanks
      • Brian Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "jcerame" <jcerame@a...> wrote:
          > Based on the recent feedback posted, I have put together a more
          > detailed schedule for the Gather.
          <snip>

          This is perfect, Jorge.

          Many thanks,