moving passenger footpegs

  • Rocky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Anyone ever moved the passenger footpegs? My wife says her legs
      and knees cramp and if the pegs were only a couple inches lower it
      would take the strain off. Looking at their position, it seems like
      they could be re-drilled and moved down and forward 1-2 inches. It
      would take some filler to make a flat mounting surface but maybe it
      would work. Anyone have words of wisdon for or against?

      Rocky
      '97 BRG 900