RE: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Trophy bits available

  • Jonathan Ellis
    Message 1 of 17 , May 1, 2004
      1997 is the model year. I believe the year coverage is 96 to 98. The 95
      Trophy's were totally different and the 99 trophy's came out with the
      revised front fairing.

      Jonathan

      _____

      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2004
        Perhaps they do not make the screen anymore. The screen is tinted grey I
        guess (or black). My reference to "regular" was because I have two - one
        that has not been modified and the other that has been cut down. From my
        recollection of Trophy productions years there are:

        1995 and earlier - totally different bike - won't fit

        1996 to 1998 - will fit

        1999 Triumph came out with revised fairing - won't fit

        I can send you pictures if you want (taking some this morning for others
        that have requested them)

        Hope this helps.

        Jonathan

        _____

        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2004
          In a message dated 4/30/2004 9:06:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
          lglamb@... writes:
          Errrrrrrr,Ok. Ed

          Remember what Abraham Lincoln said...
          "Nobody gets Ed all the time, and sometimes nobody gets Ed at all"

          Aw comon. I made a funny and no one got it? Not a chance. After all my
          wife says sometimes I am as clear as mud. Ed

        • tonytader
          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2004
            I'm interested it the Clearview and the "not-cut-down" Zero-Gravity.

            I can pay ASAP via Pay-Pal or money order, your call, whatever is
            easiest for you, let me know.

            Tony T.
          • Jonathan Ellis
            Message 5 of 17 , May 2, 2004
              Hi Tony - The clearview has been spoken for - If it doesn't go through,
              you're the first in line for it. The Zero gravity is still available. Let
              me know if you still want it and what your zip code is and I will find out
              the shipping and let you know the $. I am not yet set up for Pay Pal - I
              will look into it. Otherwise a MO would be fine.

              Jonathan

              _____

              Message 6 of 17 , May 3, 2004
                Hi,
                I would be very interested in the corbin seat.

                Is it sold? if not, how much would you want for it?

                Thanks
                J.F. Poulin
                1999 blue 900
                Montreal
              • Jonathan Ellis
                Message 7 of 17 , May 3, 2004
                  Sorry the Corbin is sold - went fast!

                  _____

                  I would be very interested in the corbin seat.

                  Is it sold? if not, how much would you want for it?

                  Thanks
                  J.F. Poulin
                  1999 blue 900
                  Montreal

                  Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments
                  are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of
                  the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

                  FAQs:
                  href="http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EDVOP5EPHnljXq-9iPCgjGwUdHUKzLwAMeBqkZ_Py
                  LZhp2iPfOi177Vmc8AvZ9UippkWqnCAy9FpHH6L/ALL_FAQ/FAQ.html"><font

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129v14027/M=295196.4901138.6052515.3001176/D=groups
                  /S=1705126259:HM/EXP=1083694704/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/companion
                  .yahoo.com> click here