Re: Trophy bits available

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 30, 2004
      The regular Zero Gravity screen - I am asking $50.00 plus shipping

      I visited the Zero Gravity website and they list neither a screen
      specifically for the Trophy nor one that they describe as "regular".
      And tinting comes in eight different colors, so I request some
      clarification as to which/what screen you have. The closest bike to
      the Trophy they make a screen for is the Sprint ST.

      http://www.zerogravity-
      racing.com/sportbikes/triumph_sptbks/triumphsptbks.htm
    • Jonathan Ellis
      Message 2 of 17 , May 1, 2004
        1997 is the model year. I believe the year coverage is 96 to 98. The 95
        Trophy's were totally different and the 99 trophy's came out with the
        revised front fairing.

        Jonathan

        _____

        Message 3 of 17 , May 1, 2004
          Perhaps they do not make the screen anymore. The screen is tinted grey I
          guess (or black). My reference to "regular" was because I have two - one
          that has not been modified and the other that has been cut down. From my
          recollection of Trophy productions years there are:

          1995 and earlier - totally different bike - won't fit

          1996 to 1998 - will fit

          1999 Triumph came out with revised fairing - won't fit

          I can send you pictures if you want (taking some this morning for others
          that have requested them)

          Hope this helps.

          Jonathan

          _____

          Message 4 of 17 , May 1, 2004
            In a message dated 4/30/2004 9:06:10 AM Central Daylight Time,
            lglamb@... writes:
            Errrrrrrr,Ok. Ed

            Remember what Abraham Lincoln said...
            "Nobody gets Ed all the time, and sometimes nobody gets Ed at all"

            Aw comon. I made a funny and no one got it? Not a chance. After all my
            wife says sometimes I am as clear as mud. Ed

          • tonytader
            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2004
              I'm interested it the Clearview and the "not-cut-down" Zero-Gravity.

              I can pay ASAP via Pay-Pal or money order, your call, whatever is
              easiest for you, let me know.

              Tony T.
            • Jonathan Ellis
              Message 6 of 17 , May 2, 2004
                Hi Tony - The clearview has been spoken for - If it doesn't go through,
                you're the first in line for it. The Zero gravity is still available. Let
                me know if you still want it and what your zip code is and I will find out
                the shipping and let you know the $. I am not yet set up for Pay Pal - I
                will look into it. Otherwise a MO would be fine.

                Jonathan

                _____

                Message 7 of 17 , May 3, 2004
                  Hi,
                  I would be very interested in the corbin seat.

                  Is it sold? if not, how much would you want for it?

                  Thanks
                  J.F. Poulin
                  1999 blue 900
                  Montreal
                • Jonathan Ellis
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 3, 2004
                    Sorry the Corbin is sold - went fast!

                    _____

                    I would be very interested in the corbin seat.

                    Is it sold? if not, how much would you want for it?

                    Thanks
                    J.F. Poulin
                    1999 blue 900
                    Montreal

                    Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments
                    are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of
                    the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

                    FAQs:
                    href="http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EDVOP5EPHnljXq-9iPCgjGwUdHUKzLwAMeBqkZ_Py
                    LZhp2iPfOi177Vmc8AvZ9UippkWqnCAy9FpHH6L/ALL_FAQ/FAQ.html"><font

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129v14027/M=295196.4901138.6052515.3001176/D=groups
                    /S=1705126259:HM/EXP=1083694704/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/companion
                    .yahoo.com> click here