selling My 99 Trophy 1200

  • spongebobchris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hey everyone,

      I am selling my 99 Trophy 1200 some of you know it. It is Platinum,
      which is a great color for this bike. It has just over 12,400 on it
      at has been serviced regularly. It had new brakes put on at 9900
      miles and a new set of tires at 11,000. It has cruise control and a
      short sport windscreen which makes the bike look cool and keeps the
      rider cooler on hot days. I also have the side bags, a luggage rack
      and an aftermarket trunk. I took it to NY and back last year and it
      is a great highway touring bike. It is also great for your better
      half. The Passenger seat is about as comfy as they get as per my
      wife. I rarely ride it now plus I have the Daytona that I would like
      to start dressing up a bit. It's hard for the wife and I to get on it
      together with our children dictating our schedules so much lately.
      I would like $6000 for it or possible trade plus cash for another
      Triumph. If any of you know anybody who has interest please contact
      me. I am located in Fayetteville GA.

      Here is a pic of it loaded down from the NY trip -

      http://photos.imageevent.com/bluelghtning/motorcyleridepictures/newyor
      ktrip/newyorkbikepics/large/Misc%20215.jpg

      Chris Schreiber
      404-271-2439