Re: handle bar modification

  • aegison
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2004
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "jackharjes" <HSnapdaddy@a...> wrote:
      > this is a great new handle bar modification that will not alter the
      > original look of the trophy triple tree check it out under "sun
      > clipon risers"

      Thanks for posting this. However, I cannot find a file or picture of that title -- have you uploaded a picture or file -- and if so, under what name? Also, have you fitted these to a Trophy, and if so, with what for handlebars? Thanks,
      Rick
    • HSnapdaddy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        I have not fitted these on my trophy yet but plan to in the future the web
        site is http://www.cliponrisers.com/