Re: An italian join the Trophy community.

  • taylorrguk
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco" <fmarradi@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > this is Francesco here.

      SNIP

      > Francesco Marradi
      > '02 1200 Trophy Azul
      > '98 Tbird Sport
      > soon '80 1500 Triumph Spitfire

      That last one doesn't count - too many wheels!

      Richard T
      '97 1200 Trophy Pacific Blue
      '78 Bonneville T140V red (3 yrs ago)
      These don't count either :-))
      '73 Triumph GT6 o/d brown (about 20 yrs ago)
      '76 Triumph TR7 yellow (about 15 yrs ago)
    • Francesco
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        Richard, you've a Triumph Garage there! Really nice!

        F.

        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "taylorrguk" <richard@a...> wrote:
        > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco" <fmarradi@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hi All,
        > >
        > > this is Francesco here.
        >
        > SNIP
        >
        > > Francesco Marradi
        > > '02 1200 Trophy Azul
        > > '98 Tbird Sport
        > > soon '80 1500 Triumph Spitfire
        >
        > That last one doesn't count - too many wheels!
        >
        > Richard T
        > '97 1200 Trophy Pacific Blue
        > '78 Bonneville T140V red (3 yrs ago)
        > These don't count either :-))
        > '73 Triumph GT6 o/d brown (about 20 yrs ago)
        > '76 Triumph TR7 yellow (about 15 yrs ago)
      • Christopher Roy
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 10, 2003
          Hi Francesco,
          welcome to the USA and this group.You will find this group very
          useful as well as friendly.

          I don't ride much in kansas but have a group of great guys (some
          triumph, some non-triumph) that ride in Arkansas and Texas.
          I live in Houston. There are also some RAT events you might be
          interested in.
          ping me offline if you want

          royboy
          98 platinm BBBB

          ciao

          wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > this is Francesco here. I'm italian but living in Derby, Kansas,
          USA

        • waleao@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2003
            In a message dated 12/10/2003 12:52:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
            chris_roy@... writes:
            don't ride much in kansas but have a group of great guys (some
            triumph, some non-triumph) that ride in Arkansas and Texas.
            I live in Houston. There are also some RAT events you might be
            interested in.
            ping me offline if you want

            royboy
            98 platinm BBBB

            ciao
            Roy is your bike the one that I saw that was customized with a cool paint
            job? Ed

            Sunset Red "01" and life is a smooth ride.