An italian join the Trophy community.

  • Francesco
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hi All,

      this is Francesco here. I'm italian but living in Derby, Kansas, USA
      for a long term job. I ride a '02 Azul Blue BBBB that share the
      garage with a '98 Tbird Sport. I hope meet you guys somewhere here or
      at the July gathering. If someone of you pass around my location and
      need a beer or some help, please let me know.

      Ciao :-)

      Francesco Marradi
      '02 1200 Trophy Azul
      '98 Tbird Sport
      soon '80 1500 Triumph Spitfire
    • taylorrguk
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco" <fmarradi@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > this is Francesco here.

        SNIP

        > Francesco Marradi
        > '02 1200 Trophy Azul
        > '98 Tbird Sport
        > soon '80 1500 Triumph Spitfire

        That last one doesn't count - too many wheels!

        Richard T
        '97 1200 Trophy Pacific Blue
        '78 Bonneville T140V red (3 yrs ago)
        These don't count either :-))
        '73 Triumph GT6 o/d brown (about 20 yrs ago)
        '76 Triumph TR7 yellow (about 15 yrs ago)
      • Francesco
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          Richard, you've a Triumph Garage there! Really nice!

          F.

          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "taylorrguk" <richard@a...> wrote:
          > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco" <fmarradi@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > Hi All,
          > >
          > > this is Francesco here.
          >
          > SNIP
          >
          > > Francesco Marradi
          > > '02 1200 Trophy Azul
          > > '98 Tbird Sport
          > > soon '80 1500 Triumph Spitfire
          >
          > That last one doesn't count - too many wheels!
          >
          > Richard T
          > '97 1200 Trophy Pacific Blue
          > '78 Bonneville T140V red (3 yrs ago)
          > These don't count either :-))
          > '73 Triumph GT6 o/d brown (about 20 yrs ago)
          > '76 Triumph TR7 yellow (about 15 yrs ago)
        • Christopher Roy
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 10, 2003
            Hi Francesco,
            welcome to the USA and this group.You will find this group very
            useful as well as friendly.

            I don't ride much in kansas but have a group of great guys (some
            triumph, some non-triumph) that ride in Arkansas and Texas.
            I live in Houston. There are also some RAT events you might be
            interested in.
            ping me offline if you want

            royboy
            98 platinm BBBB

            ciao

          • waleao@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 10, 2003
              In a message dated 12/10/2003 12:52:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
              chris_roy@... writes:
              don't ride much in kansas but have a group of great guys (some
              triumph, some non-triumph) that ride in Arkansas and Texas.
              I live in Houston. There are also some RAT events you might be
              interested in.
              ping me offline if you want

              royboy
              98 platinm BBBB

              ciao
              Roy is your bike the one that I saw that was customized with a cool paint
              job? Ed

              Sunset Red "01" and life is a smooth ride.