frame sliders

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
      Anyone put frame sliders on your bike? Which did you use and how did
      you do it?

      Charlie
      92 Yam XT225
    • Ed Walden
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <greenforest56@y...>
          wrote:
          > Anyone put frame sliders on your bike? Which did you use and how did
          > you do it?
          >
          > Charlie
          > 92 Yam XT225

          The trophy comes with frame sliders - they double as turn signals/indicators ;-)

          Seriously though, if you have taken the plastic off, you'll recall that the
          brachets for the body are very flimsy. I can think of no place strong enough to
          take the force.

          Brian