2004 Ride-In Voting!!! Re: LOOP The Lakes on a Trophy!!

  • marshall_morbark
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2003
      I've got a great place in mind for pictures, dinner, etc. It's a
      great place called Legs Inn in a small town called Cross Village in
      the Northwest part of the lower penninsula of Michigan. Check out
      www.legsinn.com You can have drinks and dinner in the gardens
      overlooking the big lake, see lighthouses, etc.
      And it's at the North end of 20 miles of twisties and (what the state
      tourism dept. calls) the "Tunnel of Trees"...and it truly is. Oh,
      did I mention, you're riding along the shore of Lk. Michigan the
      whole way. It's also a 20 min. ride from the largest suspension
      bridge in N. America. If it sounds beautiful and awesome....that's
      because it is.
      Bill
    • chris thomas
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 8, 2003
        Jorge and Bill,

        When we get together Thursday evening, I'll probably ride up to Mt pleasant on the old trustey stead, but i will be going straight up I75 from Clarkston (mile Marker 91)

        Chris

        marshall_morbark <marshall_morbark@...> wrote:
        Jorge and Chris (and everyone else)...please send me an email when
        you know where/when we could meet. The weather (here in Michigan)
        this week looks great for riding. Also, I know we can make this
        event a really great one! Plus we'll have to know where/when the RAT
        Raid is at so we can coordinate. Everyone loves to show off a Trophy
        right!? I don't know the particulars of that RAT Raid...do anyone
        yet?
        Take care, ride safe.
        Bill

        > Jorge and Bill
        >
        > I'd like to hook up with you guys too. I am close to Mt. Pleasant
        too. I live in Clarkston, down near Pontiac.

        > Keep in touch
        >
        > Chris Thomas
        >
        > marshall_morbark <marshall_morbark@y...> wrote:
        > Jorge,
        > Have I mentioned to you that I live in Mt. Pleasant before. Since
        > we're just a half hour ride from each other, sounds like we could
        get
        > together and do a little organizational brainstorming....and hey,
        if
        > nothing else we need to get out and ride together........you know,
        > show em' off a bit!
        > I've never seen another trophy around here.
        > Let me know what you think.....it's getting awful cold around here,
        > but I'm brave!
        >
        > Bill
        >

        > > I also live in Michigan and would love to help in any way I can.
        > > am familiar with the lower penninsula of Mich and some parts of
        the
        > > Upper Peninsula.
        >
        > > How about we start with an organizational meeting where we can
        plan
        > > things like routes, how we can get sponsors etc? Again, I would
        be
        > > willing to organize and host it (my house in Midland MI may be
        > > convenient to folks from both the lower and upper penninsulas).
        > >
        > > Regards,
        > > Jorge Cerame
        > > Midland MI
        > > Jcerame@a...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

        FAQs: