Re: [TriumphTrophy] US list??

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      On 30 Sep 03 at 16:56, Beardg@... wrote:

      > Beardg>>It started out as a US list,started by a guy in Windham New
      > Hampshire USA, but now the BRITS are taking over.....But there does
      > seem to be more Trophies on their side of the pond....

      Mike Hurst (original owner, USA) left when he bought a Honda, and
      handed over to the only seemingly sensible and tactful Trophy owner
      at the time, who happened to be a brit (me). In time that view was
      quickly disproven.

      It only appears the list is taken over by Brits when Mik returns home
      and Ed is on a trip 8:)

      Ken the Geordie e-mail:ken@...
      BSA A75, A65, A10, B40, D7, D14, Trophy 1200
    • Ed Walden
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        Mike Hurst (original owner, USA) left when he bought a Honda, and
        handed over to the only seemingly sensible and tactful Trophy owner
        at the time, who happened to be a brit (me). In time that view was
        quickly disproven.

        It only appears the list is taken over by Brits when Mik returns home
        and Ed is on a trip 8:)

        Ken the Geordie e-mail:ken@...
        BSA A75, A65, A10, B40, D7, D14, Trophy 1200

        This Ed is heading out again today. Off to Merry or MA again and this time
        I am not wearing shorts. I saw that dang weather report this morning and it
        appears that winter has arrived up north. Ed

      • r.65.650
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
          * The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks
          than the Brits or the Yanks.
          * The French eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than
          the
          Brits or the Yanks.
          * The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart
          attacks than the Brits or the Yanks.
          * The French drink moderate amounts of red wine and suffer fewer
          heart attacks than the Brits or the Yanks.
          * The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer
          heart attacks than the Brits or the Yanks.

          * The Germans drink lots of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats
          and suffer fewer heart attacks than the Brits or the Yanks.

          CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like, speaking English is what
          kills us.

          eM. *G*
          *retires to a safe distance - speaking nothing but Irish [Gaelic]*