New Trophy & Getting "Hooked"

  • keith.ley@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      Congratulations on your purchase Mark! I think you will be very happy. I
      agree with the others the more I ride my bike the more I like it. I only
      have 10 payments left and I still have a smile on my face every month when
      I write the check out :)

      Hooks -- I've used the helmet hooks on a few occasions but they can be very
      difficult or impossible to use with certain helmets. I've been thinking
      about making up some nylon straps with D rings on both ends. I figured two
      short ones to act as extensions for the helmet hooks and two about a foot
      long running side-to-side under the passenger seat to replace the bungee
      hooks I lost with the Corbin seat. I've been carrying a light weight
      bicycle cable lock which I loop through my top rack and then my helmet
      (sometimes I put it through the sleeve of my jacket as well if its a hot
      day and I don't want to carry it). I wouldn't trust it all night or in
      "high theft" areas but it works well in places where there are lots of
      people about. Of course, Colorado doesn't have a helmet law so there are
      few crooks around looking to steal helmets to begin with.

      Keith