RE: Subject: Wreck

  • Rolo Casos
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 5:47 PM
      Sorry about the accident. Deer are one my biggest
      fears, and living in UT, you can not avoid them. I
      have hit a couple of bambie's relatives with the car,
      but not with the bike (knock on wood) I do refuse to
      drive out of the city at night though. Just this last
      weekend, me and my friend took my sprint and his
      daytona 1200 to Moab and Arches National Park,
      beautiful drive, but on the way back and after almost
      running out of gas on I-70 we decided to stay the
      night at Salina, UT Just to avoid the deer. Funny
      thing, as we are registering at the motel, 2 guys pull
      up to do the same, on their Triumph thunderbirds. And
      they had just run their bikes out of gas too. How is
      that for coincidences. Good luck with the bike fixn.

      Rolo
      96 Sprint

      Hello all and I'm sad to report that it makes two of
      us in as many
      weeks that have had an unfortunate accident. Mine on
      Saturday which
      involved a deer in WI (which i did not hit)but instead
      went hard....

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com