Re: [TriumphTrophy] Product Review

  • Ed Walden
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2003
      I now have the pants and use them while wearing shorts. What a
      >blast and I do not worry about any rash whatsoever.
      snip

      The whole thing sounds far to perverted for discussion here on the list.
      What kind of rash are you talking about, carpet rash or something
      communicable?
      Well, I guess it takes all kinds

      John of Jax 2002 1200SSC

      Yeah yeah yeah. I wondered who would be the first to catch that slip and take advantage of it. I should have know it would be you. I will have you know I only use the feather. Ed