Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Spares catalogue

  • John HARTSHORNE
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 26, 2001
      Mick,

      I am in barnsley. This morning I was on my way to work (for the first time on my bike - the weather forcast was good) and my right foot felt warm. Hot oil every where. The rubber pipe which is part of a metel pipe that links the top of the cylinder to the bottom was shot.

      I have ordered on from Jack Lilleys - jh
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 28, 2001
        Robert,
        You can try to send it to my email of which I would be very appreciative. thankyou. I hope to be back on the road for this weekend. Fri - Mon off. regards jh

        Can anyone tell me where I can get an electronic parts catalogue for
        my trophy - CD or internet - thankyou
        John Hartshorne Yorkshire UK

        Greetings from West Yorkshire. I have the electronic fische on disk at about 16mb in PDF format will your email support a file of this size.

        Regards,

        Robert

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations and comments are solely and strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk and discretion of the reader!

      • scrimboblik
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 27, 2003
          Recently an oil pipe burst on my 1991 900 trophy. I do not have a
          parts catalogue and so cannot easily identify the part. I have taken
          it off the bike and it is a '?' shape - banjo fittings top and
          bottom and a flexible hose near the bottom. The flexible hose has
          perished. It threw oil all over my bike and now I have to fix it. I
          have ordered a new part via phone and can only hope I have the right
          one.
          Can anyone tell me where I can get an electronic parts catalogue for
          my trophy - CD or internet - thankyou
          John Hartshorne Yorkshire UK
        • J .Mick. Ormerod
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 27, 2003
            -
            > Can anyone tell me where I can get an electronic parts catalogue
            for
            > my trophy - CD or internet - thankyou
            > John Hartshorne Yorkshire UK

            John, try <http//:www.ebay.co.uk> someone on there is selling cd's
            with all the parts and part No's on them. Go to motorcycle parts and
            accessories, type in Triumph, and have a look in there. About £10 I
            think. Were in Yorkshire are you, I might be able to help you, email
            me at "banditmick at lineone.net" do this before you buy a cd.

            HTH

            Mick,Lancs,UK.
          • John
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 27, 2003
              Here ya' go: http://www.auchterdesign.com/rat/rat.htm
              snip
              > Can anyone tell me where I can get an electronic parts catalogue
              for
              > my trophy - CD or internet - thankyou
              > John Hartshorne Yorkshire UK
              snip

              John of Jax 20021200SSC

            • John
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 27, 2003
                Mick,

                I am in barnsley. This morning I was on my way to work (for the
                first time on my bike - the weather forcast was good) and my right foot felt
                warm. Hot oil every where. The rubber pipe which is part of a metel pipe
                that links the top of the cylinder to the bottom was shot.

                As a note, any brake shop worth the name could fabricate you a new hose
                while you are waiting. That is pretty much the only way I have replaced
                brake hoses / external oil lines since I have owned bikes.

                John of Jax 2002 1200SSC

              • Officer Rawson

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 28, 2003
                    SNIP
                    Can anyone tell me where I can get an electronic parts catalogue for
                    my trophy - CD or internet - thankyou
                    John Hartshorne Yorkshire UK

                    Greetings from West Yorkshire. I have the electronic fische on disk at about 16mb in PDF format will your email support a file of this size.

                    SNIP

                    If you use the link that John provided, this is the same file as i have and you will be able to download it from here by right clicking the link on the webpage and selecting save target as...

                    Regards,

                    Robert

                  • Dean Barger
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 28, 2003
                      thats a mighty strange system date you got there john !!

                      John HARTSHORNE <karen@...> wrote:
                      Robert,
                      You can try to send it to my email of which I would be very appreciative. thankyou. I hope to be back on the road for this weekend. Fri - Mon off. regards jh

                      Can anyone tell me where I can get an electronic parts catalogue for
                      my trophy - CD or internet - thankyou
                      John Hartshorne Yorkshire UK

                      Greetings from West Yorkshire. I have the electronic fische on disk at about 16mb in PDF format will your email support a file of this size.

                      Regards,

                      Robert

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                      Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations and comments are solely and strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk and discretion of the reader!

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 29, 2003
                        Dean,
                        Thanks for that i think I have it fixed now. The time not the parts catalogue.
                        regards - john