Re: Thanks re: Fairing damage

  • markpeck2000
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2003
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Mayo" <chrismayo@h...>
      wrote:

      > > Thanks chaps. It's nice to know I'm not the only one feeling
      sick
      > although that's not to say I'm glad you've done it as well. And
      both
      > those prices are correct as I found out yesterday.The obvious
      problem
      > then is finding the right man to do the spray job. Probably a bit
      of
      > a lottery.
      >
      > Regards Chris

      Chris, whereabouts are you?? I can put you in touch with the guy
      that will do mine (if it is any help?). He asks a fair price and
      does a good job. A bit of a wait at this time of year as he gets
      busy (wonder why?). I'm based on the south coast of UK.

      Regards,
      Mark
    • Chris Mayo
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 3, 2003
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "markpeck2000"
        <triumphtrophy@n...> wrote:

        > Chris, whereabouts are you?? I can put you in touch with the guy
        > that will do mine (if it is any help?). He asks a fair price and
        > does a good job. A bit of a wait at this time of year as he gets
        > busy (wonder why?). I'm based on the south coast of UK.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Mark

        Hi Mark,

        I'm near Hastings in East Sussex. Drop me a line by e-mail if you
        want. Also I'm going to the Festival of Speed next weekend at
        Goodwood and I'd be interested to know if anyone else is going.

        Regards Chris