Triumph Trophy Re: Files(Uploaded)

  • BWG3COY@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
      Norman has kindly uploaded the whole lot onb the URL shown <A HREF="http://www.craftedsolutions.com/gallery/">Crafted Solutions
      Gallery</A> . Thanks mate.
      JB

      norman.bunn@... writes:

      > John,
      >
      > I have installed the photos at:
      >
      > www.craftedsolutions.com/gallery/
      >
      > Click on the photo to open the allbum. Click on any album thumbnail for a
      > large photo. Click on the larger photo for a full size one.
      >
      > Feel free to pass the word along to the group.
      >
      > Norman
      > '99 1200 PB
      > www.CraftedSolutions.com
      > 803-405-1008

      Cofion (regards)
      Redio y balcher (Ride With Pride)
      John Bonnewell. Secretary/Treasurer. Blue Knights Wales 1 (Cymru1)
      <A HREF="http://www.bkwales1.fsnet.co.uk/index.htm">Blue Knights Wales 1</A>

    • Tom Witt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, BWG3COY@a... wrote:
        > Norman has kindly uploaded the whole lot onb the URL shown <A
        HREF="http://www.craftedsolutions.com/gallery/">Crafted Solutions
        > Gallery</A> . Thanks mate.
        > JB

        Absolutely spectacular writeup/review! I snatched it up like gold.
        Perhaps I missed it somewhere, but what magazine did this article
        come from? I think it's well worth buying.

        Tom (SW Ohio) - 99PLT4
      • BWG3COY@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
          In a message dated 30/06/2003 16:31:33 GMT Daylight Time, Witttom@...
          writes:

          > Absolutely spectacular writeup/review! I snatched it up like gold.
          > Perhaps I missed it somewhere, but what magazine did this article
          > come from? I think it's well worth buying.
          >
          > Tom (SW Ohio) - 99PLT4

          Its out of print now. Sadly the later makes and models were rushed but the
          Tropy was OK. It has all Triumphs up to the Bonnieville. No America or
          Speedmaster.
          And Harley is poor too.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
            What magazine/publication is it and what issue? Perhaps I can find
            one on eBay or elsewhere.<g>

            Tom (SW Ohio) - 99PLT4

            Witttom@a...

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
              In a message dated 30/06/2003 18:26:37 GMT Daylight Time, Witttom@...
              writes:

              > What magazine/publication is it and what issue? Perhaps I can find
              > one on eBay or elsewhere.<g>
              >
              > Tom (SW Ohio) - 99PLT4

              Its called Essential Superbikes

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
                --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, BWG3COY@a... wrote:

                > Its called Essential Superbikes

                I saw that up in the corner of a page or two after I flipped thru
                several of them. I was guessing that was what it was. The writter
                occasionally refered to it as well, such as "bring your Superbike",
                which kinda confused me at first and I said to myself "Why do I need
                to bring a superbike?". Hehe...

                Excellent write-up. Although I would probably disagree on some very
                minor points [no one is perfect! hehe], it's probably the best
                article I've seen written on the Trophy and covers virtually all
                points.

                I do believe that I saw this publication, although perhaps not this
                exact issue, a good while back in a bookstore (rarely am I in
                bookstores, but my wife is a school teacher, hense...). Being a UK
                publication, I would suspect it is a bit abscure in the US. Likewise,
                perhaps that's why I liked it as it didn't have the typical American
                viewpoint/perspective which I say is often so far off track in
                the "Sport-Touring" department.

                Tom (SW Ohio) - 99PLT4
              • BWG3COY@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
                  What you have Tom is the full bit on the Trophy. All the rest is other models
                  if you are interested in them
                  I will get round to the manual later today if thats OK mate