Re: Trophy 12000 numb bum

  • lgl12356
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "trophyavv" <iwiles@h...>
      wrote:
      > can anyone tell me is there a more comfortable seat available
      or is
      > it possible to remove seat cover and fit a gel pad you see
      > advertised in the mags as I find numbness starts at around
      40-50
      > miles

      Congratulations, you've just asked half of the FAQ. :)

      Seriously, you will find these answers, and several more,
      in the FAQ located in the Files section of the group's
      home page...

      Oh, and both of these 2 posts describe typical conditions.

      Maybe of group's interest in the seat department, I was
      looking at Great Bay Motorcycle's web pages the other day,
      and noticed they list a replacement gel seat for the Sprint
      at a tad over $200US. Seems like these should fit Trophy's,
      no? Maybe some of you crossriding Sprintvestites can help
      out here, or an East Coaster could stop by there and check
      them out.

      Lowell
      '96 BBB!
      (with new ignition sensor apparently working fine)
    • Bob Rehley
      Message 2 of 4 , May 31, 2003
        I replaced the stock seat with a Corbin at about 1000 miles and have
        been very pleased.

        On Saturday, May 31, 2003, at 06:11 AM, trophyavv wrote:

        > can anyone tell me is there a more comfortable seat
      • Tom
        Message 3 of 4 , May 31, 2003
          Here is a good list:

          1)Rick Mayer Seat!