Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: wd40 (again)

  • Beardg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      In a message dated 8/1/2000 8:45:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      vethealth@... writes:

      << I piped up that I had used nothing other than WD40 for 18,000 miles, and
      was met with stunned
      amazement! >>
      I shall repeat........TSUBACKI rec. ONLY wd40 for use on all their o-ring
      chains. ONLY WD40.
      DaveL.
    • chjolo@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
        Out here in Research Triangle Park there are alot of brainy folks and one guy
        did a test with "o" rings. Most solvents caused the "o" rings to expand.
        There was no measured expansion with WD-40.

        Chuck