Aftermarket Pipes???

  • ramm1200t
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Anyone know of some good pipes for my Troph? I was looking at D&D,
      but i was told they dont make them anymore.. Any suggestions???
      My 96 Pacific Blue 1200 needs new sound!!!!
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2003
        Anyone know of some good pipes for my Troph? I was looking at D&D,
        but i was told they dont make them anymore.. Any suggestions???
        My 96 Pacific Blue 1200 needs new sound!!!!

        As of last month D&D was still making cans for 96 and later.

        Bought my throught http://www.exoticsportbike.com/slip-ons1.htm on sale and
        saved $100.00.

        Jerry
        00/900
      • Doug Green
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2003
          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "ramm1200t" <ramm1200t@y...>
          wrote:
          > Anyone know of some good pipes for my Troph? I was looking at
          D&D,
          > but i was told they dont make them anymore.. Any suggestions???
          > My 96 Pacific Blue 1200 needs new sound!!!!

          Hi!

          I have a used set of D&D's I would let got for US$275 plus
          shipping. I am in western Canada. Shipping by mail to anywhere in
          North America will probably run about US$30 to $40.

          I bought them (used) from another person on this list to put on
          my '00 1200, and have decided not to use them. I have never
          installed them.

          They are in perfect shape with no marks or blemishes. Shiny black
          finish with polished aluminum end caps.

          Let me know if you are interested!

          Cheers,

          Doug

          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2003
            I have a used set of D&D's I would let got for US$275 plus
            shipping.
            Cheers,

            Doug

            snip

            Where were you two months ago when I was looking for a used set? Got new
            one's now.

            Jerry
            00/900